What to Bring
- Bible, notebook, pens, pencils, etc.
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, shower soap, lotion, shaving kit, brush, comb, hairdryer, etc.).
- Clothing for 4-5 days including a warm coat, sweater, or jacket (it gets cold in the mornings and after dark).
- Shoes with good soles for rocky trails and a flashlight to navigate paths at night.
- Sleeping bag (or sheets and blankets for a twin or queen mattress - contact the church office to see which size you will need), pillow, and bath towel.
- Modest swimsuit, swim towel, and sunscreen.
- Bug repellent.
- Cell phone and charger.
- Money for snacks (please bring no more than $40).